Are you confused as to how to properly fuel and hydrate during training and on race day? With all the sports fueling products on the market, it can be difficult to find the right one to match your specific needs. Maybe you’ve been sidelined in the past by the pitfalls of improper fueling: dehydration, cramping, “bonking,” GI distress, under-fueling, or uncontrollable cravings. Steer clear of these common fueling hazards with Susan’s easy-to-adapt expertise.
With Race Smart along for the ride, you’ll have expert guidance devising an ironclad sports plan to practice over and over during training sessions that get you to the finish line.
This service is utilized over a 6 week period, including up to 3 consults every other week and ongoing weekly support via email.
Training/Race Day Fuel Plan Specifics:
- Fueling and energy needs pre/during/post-workout
- Hydration and Electrolyte needs
- Sports nutrition products and proper application
- Fueling in between workouts and during long training sessions
- Recovery nutrition
- Pre-workout nutrition and breakfast on race day
- Taper guidelines – 3 days out
- Supplement and Vitamin/mineral assessment
- Race day fuel and hydration plan
- Completion of our Sports Nutrition and training questionnaire before your scheduled consult. These forms will be delivered to your inbox after purchase.
- A personalized sports fueling plan specific to your training load and physical needs.
- Fuel and electrolyte plan calculated based on your sweat rate, weight, and duration of the event.
- A customized step-by-step race-day fuel plan to meet your metabolic demands.
- Specific taper guidelines – 3 -5 days out from race day.
- Travel nutrition guidelines (if applicable).
- Support and encouragement provided in healthy dosages.
- Weekly email check-ins (for the first 4 weeks as needed) to track progress and troubleshoot.
- A 60-minute consultation via phone, skype or facetime (your preference) that includes a discussion of completed forms and interactive dialog on strategies for improvement.
- 45-minute follow-up session two weeks after the initial consult.
- 30-minute final follow-up four weeks after the initial consult.
- *Additional follow-up sessions available for purchase
Sign up for Training/Race Day Fuel Plan
"*" indicates required fields