Daily Nutrition coaching is for the athlete or fitness enthusiast who has a regular exercise routine and wants to achieve an optimal body weight, develop a healthier relationship with food, gain control of cravings, improve health, and feel better. If you’re ready to make changes to the way you eat and live, this behavioral modification approach can have a long-lasting impact. With one-on-one feedback from Race Smart’s Susan Kitchen, you’ll feel motivated, accountable, and 100% supported.
- A 60-minute consultation via phone, skype or facetime (your preference).
- Completion of our online Nutrition and Lifestyle questionnaire and dietary intake before your scheduled consult. These forms will be delivered to your inbox after purchase.
- A 60-minute consultation via phone, skype or facetime (your preference) that includes discussion of completed forms and interactive dialog on strategies for improvement.
- A nutrition plan custom-built for your life.
- Specific guidelines on macronutrient intake based on your health and activity level.
- A detailed summary of discussion and goals will be emailed to you within 24 hours after consult.
- 30-minute follow-up conversation within two weeks of initial consult.
- *Additional follow-up sessions available for purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do I need to be a serious athlete to use this service?
Absolutely not! If you enjoy being active but not competitive and feel you can not gain control of cravings, weight gain or loss, and want to improve body composition, health, immune function, inflammation, relationship with food, etc. – this is the service for you.
Concerned that one session and a 30-minute follow-up won’t be enough on-going support to help you implement positive and lasting changes? No problem. Simply purchase as many follow-up sessions as you’d like and they can be utilized anytime within the first 6 months of initial consult.